View Open Positions
- Develop, positively, motivate and lead a savvy a Sales team to enable them to hit the individual and team sales targets each month through effective prospecting, outreach, account management, and closing.
- Observe day-to-day sales calls and participate in closing and problem calls, continually refining the sales process
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing GMR at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
Willing to travel, based on client and/or market needs
Sales Experience -2 yrs
Sr. Performance Manager
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan across multiple channels (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn ads, Twitter ads, Display & Video etc.). Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute. Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS. Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Provide recommendations and points of view on campaign structure, targeting, creative opportunities, executing A/B testing opportunities for bidding, targeting, copy, creative and landing page strategies.
- Maintain and update a robust audience strategy based on user attributes, interests, browsing patterns, demographic data, custom audiences and more.
- Work with the creative team to produce and update digital assets, iterating on design and messaging strategy based on performance.
- Working on presentation/analytics/MIS and weekly/daily updates.
- Plan experiments conversion test, A/B test, lift study and draw meaningful insights from the same.
- Execution of campaign setups and measuring their performance. Well versed with data tracking tools such as Firebase, Appsflyer, Google Analytics.
- Collaborate with internal teams for creatives, data inputs, etc. to optimize the campaigns.
Experience -3 + years
- Execute brand vision, strategies and innovation roadmap to deliver short- and long-term business goals
- Execute product innovation with excellence through stage-gate process to drive topline and bottom-line growth
- Mine category and consumer insights to craft growth driving innovation thru:
- Strong category knowledge
- Strong understanding of consumers and shoppers’ habits, behaviours and attitudes
- Frequently Competitive landscape assessment
- Build product concepts from consumer insights, key messages, and reasons to believe and partner with product development to bring them to life in formulation
- Build the communication strategy, the digital creative strategy, the digital media execution plan to drive performance and awareness and execute strong shopper marketing initiatives within modern trade and e-commerce platforms to drive offtakes
- Oversee licenses, partnerships & collaborations to elevate brand positioning in the marketplace
- Test Concepts to optimize positioning, pricing, claims and volume forecast
- Own and drive all the deliverables for the innovation portion of stage-gates (concept, claims, packaging, volume forecast, product hierarchy etc.)
- Continuously partner with cross functional teams to execute innovation with excellence and on time
- Support creation of content, social media and PR/influencer plans
- Analyze SKU performance & provide SKU rationalization recommendation within owned categories to management team
- Help plan, create and produce marketing, advertising and sales promotion materials for small-to-medium projects to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives
- Reporting & Analysis
ELIGIBILITY- 1+ YEAR
- Perform outbound prospecting sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-ups, and opportunity qualifications via telephone, email, direct mail, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Set up server, software, and configurations for creating a massive email send daily.
- The Automation: set the cold email system up to run by itself everyday, sending a 4000 - 5000 emails per day.
- Keeping it Organized: set up a CRM like close.com or something similar to control and monitor the responses so that the sales team can get to work on them.
- Writing personalized text snippets of 2-5 lines to include in messages by researching decision-makers on LinkedIn and Twitter, company website profiles etc.
- Creating personalised images using Hyperise.io
- Optional as not everyone is comfortable talking on camera: Taking research and recording personalised outreach messages (be happy to record yourself using Loom.com) and able to speak clearly on camera.
- Thoroughly checking through the lead lists using google sheets and excel to ensure the data is relevant and accurate (time consuming but essential for a great campaign)
- Sending messages, posting content, commenting on content.
- Using Lempod a pod based browser extension to boost Linkedin posts comments.
- Happy to work on UK/European time zone to respond to messages.
- Request an appointments or conference calls for the Sales Expert with prospective clients.
ELIGIBILTY- 0-2 YEAR
Ecommerce Marketplace Expert
- Product Research
- Keyword Research
- Product launching and Ranking
- Supplier Research & Product Sourcing
- Product Listing & Ranking Optimization
- Product Page SEO
- Amazon Marketing Services
- PPC Advertising
- Sponsored Ads
- Product Promotions
- Vendor Central
- Brand Registry
- Category Approvals
- Customer Reviews & Seller Feedback
- Account Creation
- Account health check
- Negative feedback appeal
- Customer service
- Order processing
- FBA Online Arbitrage
- Product listing (EBC/A+ Content)
- Inventory management
- Creating promo codes
- Hijacking listing removal
- Creation of different types of reports (return, late delivery, hunted product reports and others)
ELIGIBILITY -1 + YEAR with amazon seller central
Front End Developer
- Gather, analyze, and report web performance.
- Work with various departments to develop digital web channel components of integrated marketing campaigns, including landing pages, automations, promotions, etc.
- UX development, ensuring technical feasibility and scalability. Ensure all development is responsive for supported devices.
- Create and maintain documentation of web development activities, including production logs, bug tracking, program activities, code documentation, guides, and project requirement scopes.
- Ability to develop and work within sandbox/staging environments.
- Develop reusable, scalable site components for distribution among shared sites.
- Research and recommend new digital partners and solutions as needed.
- Collaborate with other team members, project manager(s), consultants, and stakeholders.
- Provide development and troubleshooting assistance for websites on various platforms.
- Maintain and monitor API connections required for functionality on various websites.
- Ability to create website prototypes/wireframes.
- Maintain and consistently evaluate all websites to ensure ADA compliance according to the latest standards of WCAG compliance.
- Manage, track, and deploy marketing tags (snippets of code or tracking pixels) on websites.
- Assist with training staff on various platforms and sites as needed.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Work with the Design team to ideate on and launch innovative customer experiences and features.
ELIGIBILTY – 1.5+ YEAR
Senior Facebook Media Buyer
Senior Facebook Media Buyer
Senior Google Media Buyer
Senior Google Media Buyer
Junior Facebook Media Buyer
- Setup, Manage and optimize new and existing Facebook ads campaigns to achieve performance targets.
- Assist with creative testing pipeline and ensure that tests are achieving statistical significance.
- Conduct regular (weekly) tests and deep-dive analyses and share out to the wider team.
- Develops advertising strategies for new and current clients to meet their goals and objectives.
- Produces internal and external reports for clients and coworkers.
- Collaborate with the CRO team for conversion tips, strategies, and optimizations.
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting.
- Work with design team to make sure compelling, unique creatives are consistently rotated in to campaigns.
- Produce ROI reports to track and measure campaign performance.
- Find valuable opportunities for paid customer acquisition using the Facebook platform.
- Build and optimize clients’ entire funnels with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users.
- Report on core metrics of every campaign with the ability to analyze performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Build marketing strategies to acquire customers utilizing landing pages, various online platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress), etc.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
ELIGIBILITY- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related major required
Junior Google Media Buyer
- Managing Paid Campaigns on Google Ads – Search, Shopping, Display, Youtube, and Bing.
- Creation of comprehensive keyword lists and mapping keywords to ad groups and landing pages, setup and monitoring of campaign bidding.
- Understanding client business and requirements. Formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns.
- Campaign planning and implementation, budget management, performance review, optimisation and analysis for all assigned SEM Accounts.
- Set up Goals, Funnels in Google Analytics. Analyse user behaviour & campaign performance.
- Reporting: Help team generating reports to analyse account performance and reporting the same to the clients on weekly and monthly basis.
- Developing recommendations based on Ads /Analytics to drive decision making across various spectrum's of online marketing.
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends and Pay Per Click practices.
- Ensure ads, keywords and landing pages are in alignment with the focus of the campaign.
- Deep understanding of Google Merchant Accounts, Amazon Seller and Seller Ads, Bing Shopping, and other shopping sites.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and downstream metrics measurement and funnel optimization and conversion a plus.
- Generating reports to analyze account performance and reporting the same to the clients on weekly and monthly basis. Knowledge of Google data studio, Supermetrics will be a plus.
ELIGIBILTY- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related major required